Monday, September 15, 2014

TTC TTC, a fake Tic Tac in New Iloilo Fast Craft and Roro Terminal

Last Saturday, I went to San Miguel in Iloilo with my family to attend the dedication of my brother's son. We didn't catch the ferry's first trip which 6:15 early in the morning, so we were booked in a next trip which is 7:50 trip. Around 9:00 am when we arrived in the pier and when we were off the ferry, the place is NOT familiar to us anymore.

I thought that there was a total  makeover in the Iloilo Port, but no! The port was relocated and it is now in Lapuz. The place is beautiful, organized and safe. No more snatchers and pick pocketers! Great job to Iloilo government!

We just stayed overnight in San Miguel and in the next day we have to go back in Negros. Inside the waiting area, it is clean. It is clean, maybe because it is new. I hope that PPA Iloilo will maintain the cleanliness of the building. There's only two stores inside the building. It's a good thing because there's no more 'bayi-bayi' vendors that always following you like in the old port. That's what I call to all the vendors there even though they are not selling bayi-bayi. Hahaha... Anyway, I'm not against to them. I understand they need to earn money for a living, but I am just paranoid to them, I think one of them stole my phone eight years ago.


The Parking Lot

inside the waiting area

While waiting on our trip, I went to the store to buy candies. I saw a tictac and I asked the lady to give me one. She gave it to me and I give her my 100 bill then she gave me the change. I got back to my seat and counted my change. She gave me 90. "Wow, it's cheap", I told myself. I was about to go back to her to ask the real price but I looked my tictac and I found out it's not tictac...

It's TTC TTC...what the f***!

akala ko talaga tictac.

Made in China, dinamay pa ang Hongkong

No need caption. Hehehe

Tapos, tinapon ko! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment