Friday, September 13, 2013

DISNEY CITY GIRL: How to get Email Notifications & Daily Bonuses from Playdom. (METHOD 2)

Last night I posted the Method 1 of 'How to get email notifications & daily bonuses from Playdom.' You may click this link of method 1 if you want to read it again.

So tonight, I will teach you another method. But first of all, I would like to thank my fellow DCG Players who share this method to me. Love you ladies.

Here we go!

Step 1:
Log in to you Playdom account and visit this link.

http://preference.playdom.com/destination/gamePreference.html userId=1020594637&network=dest&token=d217c2ab07d91721048e75a8bfc28feeecc6c322

Step 2:
Check if you can re-subscribe Disney City Girl and then click submit.
Click the image for larger view














Other methods here.
METHOD 3

No comments:

Post a Comment